My little blond fantasy.
On sunday I took some photos of my friend Dani, it turn out really funny, cuz my friend had a hair cut, and we also used a blond wig for the first photos. I had for the first time, the chance to film, using that software developed on Rusia, and let me say, its perfect. So today im going to upload the photos and i dont know when am i going to put the video, cuz its going to take me maybe a few days to edit (i dont remenber a thing about sony vegas..)

El domingo tome un par de fotos de mi amiga Danila, resultaron muy graciosas, ya que ella se corto el pelo e incluso utilizamos una peluca rubia para las fotos. Tube, por primera ves, la chance de filmar utilizando ese software desarollado en rusia, y permitanme decirlo, es perfecto. Asi que hoy voy a subir las fotos y nose cuando subire el video, ya que me va a tomar un par de dias editarlo (no recuerdo nada sobre el sony vegas..)

I was inspired by little Jenny humphrey for GG.
And yes, it was a blond wig, cutted by me.
we went to the street.. i was full of autumn leaves.
My mommy boots.
This IS the same blond girl from before, that's her real hair.